Monday, March 14, 2016

GIRL GIRL GIRL

Baby girl

We had a 20 week ultrasound at the beginning of the month and got to see this little baby dance around in my belly. It's locked away as one of my favorite memories--Beck laying down next to me, pointing up at the screen and talking about baby, all 3 of us in a trance looking at her hold her hands up by her face and cross her feet. And I got a bit teary when the tech told us we have a baby girl.

People had been asking me all along if I had preferences or feelings one way or the other (which I actually think is a funny question...) but to be honest I just didn't. I was basically expecting a boy because that's all I know and could picture so I was like GIRL? You mean I can buy all those cute baby clothes? Beck had been calling the baby a "sester" for weeks, intuitive little guy!

So so happy! Time is already flying by extra fast with this pregnancy and I know I'll regret it if I don't document it at least a little bit so bump photos will be happening... like it or not. I'm also unapologetically in love with being pregnant (which is probably extra annoying if you aren't), but there's a person in there... how crazy is that? SO thankful I get to do this again, extra aches and pains and all.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I'm not a mom yet, but this makes me look forward to that time.

    Laura
    http://laurelandfern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've been a reader for years! Seeing you're pregnant with Beck and now a baby girl on the way. I've just got together with my bestie whom I've known the longest time in my life. I can't wait to get married and start a family with him. I've been always afraid of needle injection, I can't imagine how pain it would be to give birth. It scares me a bit to read your the birth story of your baby.

    Really enjoy seeing pictures of Beck growing up. I can't wait to see your baby girl too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS